Cosmetic Dentist Accepting New Patients in Mar Vista Los Angeles, CA
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement in dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Visit Le Chic Dentist for your entire oral healthcare. Contact us today for more information or schedule an appointment online. We have conveniently located at 3755 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
Table of Contents:
Dentistry is the science and practice of preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases of the oral cavity and head, including the gums, teeth, mouth, and jaws. Dentists and dental hygienists treat the health of the teeth, gums, and jaws, and can perform advanced dental procedures if they have received the required training. They also educate patients about proper oral health and hygiene habits and the importance of oral hygiene to help their patients maintain good oral health.
Dental problems can have a significant impact on a person’s overall quality of life and well-being. It is vital to receive the proper care in order to stay healthy, so regular dental visits are important. It is also important to visit with a dentist who is trained to provide high-quality, comprehensive care, and who knows how to diagnose problems effectively. If someone does not visit the dentist, they are at a much higher risk of developing oral diseases such as gingivitis, periodontitis, and tooth decay.
If a person does not go to the dentist, they are more likely to experience tooth decay and other oral health problems. This is because dentists are trained to detect even the most subtle changes in teeth and gum health, allowing them to address these concerns before they develop into more serious problems. The oral health issues a person may experience if they do not receive regular dental checkups include:
• Stained Teeth — While the main concerns of skipping dentist appointments are related to health, there are also some cosmetic concerns to keep in mind, such as stained teeth. Teeth can become stained if not properly cleaned and cared for, which can affect a person’s confidence.
• Halitosis — Plaque and tartar can build up in the mouth, which can lead to egregious-smelling breath. This problem is often exacerbated by a poor oral hygiene routine at home and is more likely to be noticed by others than the person with bad breath.
• Gingivitis — Tartar buildup around the gums can lead to gingivitis, a form of gum disease. If left untreated, gingivitis can develop into periodontitis, which is far more serious.
• Cavities and Tooth Decay — Plaque and tartar can wear down the enamel on the teeth, potentially leading to cavities and eventually spreading to larger tooth decay.
• Abscesses — An abscess is a swollen area in the mouth filled with pus; it can become infected if not addressed quickly.
Yes, we are currently accepting new patients in Mar Vista Los Angeles, CA. If you live in the area and are looking for a qualified and experienced dentist to provide you with all of your oral care needs, call our office today to book an appointment.
At the first dental appointment, the dentist will review the patient’s medical history and familiarize themselves with their condition and overall health. This often involves a physical examination and a discussion about medical history, such as medications, surgeries, allergies, and previous illnesses. After getting to know the patient, the dentist will often start off by performing a cleaning. Once the cleaning has been performed, the dentist will take a closer look at the patient’s teeth, checking for any signs of decay, damage, or inflammation. Depending on the condition of the patient’s oral health, the dentist may develop a treatment plan to address any concerns, such as cavities.
If you are looking for a new dentist to provide you with all of your oral health needs, come to Le Chic Dentist! Call us today to book an appointment with our dentist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 3755 Sawtelle Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90066. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Los Angeles CA, Santa Monica CA, Beverly Hills CA, Inglewood CA, Marina Del Rey CA, El Segundo CA, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Smile Makeover
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Inlays & Onlays
- Teeth Cleaning
- Botox TMJ
- Dental Bridges
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Dental Dentures
- Dental Exam
- Root Canal
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Oral Surgery
- TMJ Treatment
- Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Dental X-Ray
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentist